MASA Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions supersede all previous agreements.
- We do not accept liability for damage or injury through misuse of products purchased.
- Refusal of goods at the time of delivery will result in full postal charges being incurred by the customer. This includes sending back to source.
- Goods are subject to availability. We reserve the right to alter specifications and/or products without notification.
- All goods will remain the property of MASA until such time as payment is received in full.
- Prices are subject to alteration without prior notice; however customers will be informed of any changes to product prices, before they are charged. If in the event the customer is dissatisfied with the price, the customer has the right to cancel.
- No custom or special order item will be accepted for refunds or exchanges unless faulty.
- Customers should be aware that we do not operate on a sale or return basis.
- If you wish to return large items i.e. matting, punch/filled bags and heavy items please contact us first.
- Please consult our website for full item descriptions. MASA will not be held responsible for goods incorrectly ordered.
- Please note that filled punch bags, judo / crash mats, rings, bulky or long items are subject to extra postage charges and are not included in our delivery service.
- All prices are inclusive of GST where applicable unless stated otherwise.
- All prices of products are in Australian Dollars.
- We respect our customers and their privacy and at no time we will give out a Customer’s details to a third party, unless we are authorised to do so.
- When placing your order with MASA the information is encrypted using the latest SSL technologies to protect your privacy.
- Payment options include PayPal and SecurePay.
- Please note that not all of the above terms will be applicable to business agreements.
We do not give refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision. We are happy to accept your returns and you can exchange them for another size or colour if you wish provided it is within 14 days of your original purchase date. Goods must be returned in their original, unworn condition, with packaging and tags attached. Damaged or worn items are not eligible for exchange and will be returned to the customer.
For hygiene reason we cannot accept the return of any groin guards, mouthguards or Elevation Training Masks unless the item is defective
Click here to contact us and arrange the return
Once received, we will review your returns request. If approved, you will be sent a returns form which you should enclose with the goods and return to the address on the form.
The cost of returning the product unless faulty, defective or not fit for its purpose will be at the customer’s expense. This exercise can prove costly so please consider your order carefully.
If the item is fragile or could be damaged, please ensure it is packaged appropriately.
I have received a faulty / incorrect item
If you have received a faulty or incorrect item, please click here to contact our customer service team who can help you organize the return and exchange of the product.
Have you received my return?
Depending on the shipping method that you have used to return the goods to us we normally receive your returns within a few days of you sending it. If you sent the goods by tracked delivery you will be able to see if we have signed for them or not. Once we have received your return we will contact you to let you know and deal with the return for you.
When will I receive my replacement?
If you have returned an item to us and asked for a replacement we will send the replacement to you as soon as we receive the returned item back.
Change of Mind
MASA is not required to provide a refund if you have changed your mind; found the item cheaper elsewhere; decided you no longer like the purchase or had no use for it.